Store Manager - Crawley
Store Manager Crawley
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading retailer. The role is based in Crawley and gives the successful applicant the opportunity to join a leading retailer in their sector.
Managing a busy store which sells both donated stock and a range of new goods, you will need to be commercially aware, driven, well organised and hands on. You`ll also have the passion and leadership skills to motivate a team of staff in order to maximise profits.
The main responsibilities and duties of the role are as follows:
- Managing and motivating staff
- Making sure that your store or department meets sales targets
- Looking for ways to increase sales and improve efficiency
- Managing stock levels
- Dealing with takings
- Recruiting and training new staff
- Being aware of competitors, market trends and customer expectations
- Ensuring standards for quality and customer service
The suitable candidate:
- You will have man management experience from within the non-food / value sector / furniture or electrical sector or general merchandise.
- You will have a commitment to understanding and exceeding the customers’ expectations, a desire to lead from the front and set an example for all to follow.
As a market leader within their field, they continue to grow and develop. They now require an experienced Store Manager to lead the business forward.
Package: £24,000 + Package + Strong Bonus