Real Estate Underwriter - City of London
This role is with a growing organisation who offer niche products to their clients, that would be difficult to source elsewhere. They insure commercial property owners and residential, to include housing associations business for clients within the UK market.
Our client is seeking an individual to join their team who has previous experience working with Real Estate Underwriting, able to work on their own/under pressure and is very much a team player, who is able roll up their sleeves when required. Plans are to grow the account so they are seeking an individual who has:-
- Solid technical underwriting background, ideally five year's experience
- A candidate who enjoys trading and can be comfortable in face to face negotiations with brokers and clients
- An individual who can take responsibility for their own portfolio of clients
- Able to ensure internal and external compliance
- Be an underwriting referral point when required for Blocks of Flats and Residential Lets.
- Managing and developing business relationships to continue to grow the business.
Applicants will already be working as a Commercial property underwriter, have Sound property owners insurance technical knowledge and commercial ability, be able to trade & negotiate with brokers, with excellent proven communication skills dealing with individuals at all levels.
If you are seeking a new challenge and would like more details please contact us!