Are you an experienced CRM Manager / Senior Executive with a track record of hitting financial targets with a deep understanding of customer segmentation?
If you are looking for a new role within a fast paced company please read on!
You will be responsible for driving a profitable and evolutionary online and offline CRM strategy, which will be delivered through insight-led segmentation, data driven campaign planning, robust testing plans and results analysis.
Duties & responsibilities to include:
• Effectively communicate to customers to improve retention and loyalty. You will be expected to continually improve marketing performance in terms of conversion, engagement, increased revenue, customer retention and best practice.
• Customer Data / Segmentation.
• Direct Marketing.
• Remarketing and website personalisation.
• 5+ years of working in direct or online marketing environment.
• 3+ years of working in CRM role, ideally in the retail industry.
• Deep understanding of direct marketing and segmentation.
• Commercial focus with an analytical mind-set.
• Strong background in developing re-engagement and retention strategies.
• Experience of database targeting, segmentation, testing and response analysis.
• Successful track record to recruit and retain customers and building excellent customer relationships.
• Ability to manage marketing budgets effectively.
• Implementing business strategies with creativity and always meeting deadlines.
• Great spoken and written communication skills.
• Confidence with Google Analytics, remarketing, personalisation, content scheduling & email marketing platforms.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
Hours: Full time
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location: Harlow, Essex
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.