Patient Market Access Manager - Derma / Immunology
Patient Access Manager (Derma / Immunology) - Thames Valley/M4 Corridor
Working with a best in class dual indication product, you will ensure optimal patient access by working with customers and stakeholders in collaboration with your Manager and account team colleagues.
As Patient Access Manager you will develop and implement business plans, allocating resource and co-creating local patient access strategies with the support of colleagues.
Success in this role will open doors to a number of exciting career opportunities due to ongoing growth and an exciting pipeline.
In this crucial role you will have many responsibilities including (but not limited to) the following:
- NHS customer facing account management responsibility
- Build trust and relationships with key commissioning stakeholders at a regional and local level.
- Build sustainable strategic relationships with key regional influencing centres that set guidance at a sub national level and have a broader national impact beyond the immediate local geography
- Develop an in-depth understanding of national/local policy with the ability to influence and shape the local health economy
- Secure and implement positive NHS policy (including guidelines, funding and budget inclusion) and NICE/SMC/AWMSG implementation
- Help ensure service/patient pathway challenges are identified and solutions implemented
- Map the locality funding flows, decision making process and key commissioning stakeholders in order to inform and implement the business plan
- Develop and implement partnership initiatives with customers where there is a prioritized patient need; principles of these initiatives are consistent with the franchise, business & account plan objectives
- Build business cases/Joint working proposals
- Fully comply with appropriate external regulations- ABPI and company policies and procedures
If you are based in or around Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Wiltshire and would love to work on one of the most exciting products of the moment, please apply now or contact Matt Smith at Blue Pelican.