Business Development Manager, Fast Growth Tech Firm - London
Business Development Manager, Fast Growth Tech Firm
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a Fast Growth Tech Firm based in Henley-upon-Thames who have captured the hospitality market by storm. With an ever expanding client portfolio, to include the biggest names in the industry, they are specialists in providing advanced software solutions to the restaurant, food and hotel industries.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a Fast Growth Tech Firm, where you would play a pivotal role in contributing to the future growth and success of the business by prospecting, demonstrating software solutions and securing new business.
With uncapped earning potential, there's excellent career potential as the business plans to expand internationally!
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
The ideal Business Development Manager will:
- Create new business relationships and develop sales
- Meet clients to demonstrate portfolio of software solutions
- Answer client queries, manage negotiations and secure business
- Develop direct sales to the Food Service sector particularly targeting restaurants, hotels, pubs & bars and caterers across the UK
- Build new business pipeline to achieve agreed sales targets
- 3+ years sales experience
- Commercial software or hospitality sales experience (advantageous)
- Very strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Strong FMCG, grocery or F&B sales experience
- Proven track record building relationships and delivering new business
- Persuasive communicator with the ability to identify and build long-term relationships
- Commercial acumen
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, analytical and numerate
Educated to degree level (preferred)