Associate Director - Quantitative
Our client is a fast-growing research business, based in a convenient London location. They boast open plan offices and a professional and friendly working environment. They are currently looking for either an Associate Director to join one a highly successful team, to support the Head of Insight.
The purpose of this role is to develop key client relationships and ensure the delivery of high quality research reporting, to drive sales and hit targets. You will be working within FMCG, retail and travel/leisure sectors. You will be the "number 2" to the Head of Insight, managing team members and taking responsibility for their development. Projects will be across quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
Key Duties Include:-
- Generate business through active client development
- Identify opportunities to add further value for clients
- Pitching to clients and writing proposals
- Identifying the best methodologies to use to answer the client briefs
- Arranging project "kick off" meetings and then overseeing the team who are responsible for the day-to-day running of the project
- Adding value to reports and presentation for clients
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and will have worked within both quantitative and qualitative research methods. You will be comfortable delivering high level pitches and proposals to clients, building strong relationships and identifying new business opportunities. You will have experience in managing budgets and team members. A wide range of methodologies is essential. You will be someone who can think outside of the box to create new ways to do things.