Marketing Manager - Leatherhead - £35k - £48k+ DOE
Lamb Personnel are looking for Marketing Manager to join our client, a leading pharma company, based in Leatherhead.
This position would suit someone with a traditional, all round marketing background. You will need to be prepared to run events, work with graphic designers, create your own pitches, be creative and take ownership. This role would suit someone who comes from a small company environment and is educated to Batchelor degree level.
This is a full-time, permanent position
Hours of business - Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with overtime as required
Purpose of the role:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the evolution of the Company's profile. Working with new, consumer-focused products, the Marketing Manager will use traditional and experimental tools to help build brands and communicate the company's ethos.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement marketing and sales concepts
- Cooperation with scientific teams to develop new products and assist in the marketing briefs and positioning of these.
- Assist in the launch of innovative new products within specific market segments.
- Plan and coordinate marketing events.
- Active use of online facilities, social media and classical advertising channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to thrive in teamwork and to motivate others
- Ability to drive projects and work independently when needed
- Ability to prioritise work while balancing multiple global projects
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain quality.
- Advocate for compliance.
- Position requires a highly diplomatic and tactful individual with exceptional critical reasoning skills who is detail oriented.
- Uses expertise or unique knowledge and skills to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
Some travel (domestic and/or international) will be expected
For more information, please contact Aimee Weston on or email:
We do try to get back to as many of our candidates as we can, however, if you have not heard anything within 2 weeks, then please assume you have been unsuccessful.