Junior Accounts Assistant (AAT Studier)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, professional and established accounts department in a dynamic and successful company based in Swindon.
As a Junior Accounts Assistant your responsibilities include:
- Updating accounts receivable & payable ledgers
- Posting cash allocations
- Assisting with month-end duties
- Processing and analysing expenses
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
Still interested? Ideally to be the right Junior Accounts Assistant for this company, you will possess the following:
- 1+ years of experience within a finance team
- Understanding of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competent user of Excel (Pivot Tables and Lookups)
- Be driven, determined and show a keen willingness to learn
This is a full time role that is paying up to £20,000.