Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Central London - £35,000 basic with OTE £100,000
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join a social network that connects media professionals internationally.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for annual subscription renewals as well as sales for their annual exhibition-style event.
- Forming strong relationships with retained customer base, to ensure highest retention levels across existing website and events customer base
- Building relationships with potential new website and events customers to ensure continued growth for the total UK operation
- Attending industry events
- Continual sales development and conversion
- Developing and selling sponsorships
- Prior experience within business development with a natural ability to close deals is a necessity
- An outstanding track record in sales
- Prior experience within the Leisure, Travel, Tourism industry would be desirable but not required
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with excellent people skills