We’ve partnered with a leading Conveyancing Specialist who’s eager to recruit in-line with some exciting expansion plans for 2017. Having won a plethora of good business awards, our client, along with its generous employee benefit package remains difficult to resist for those seeking a dynamic and progressive career in conveyancing. The increasing workload means our client is now looking to build its friendly team with by recruiting an experienced and dedicated secretariat.
Acting as a point of contact for all organisations represented by our client; the secretariat will amongst other things, provide timely and confidential assistance to the Operations Director and Executive Committee. Undertaking a number of responsibilities, the secretariat will work closely with the Managing Director and other members of Management. Interested in hearing more? Read on.
What will the secretariat be relied upon to do?
· To organise and assist with the running of events for the company including meetings, dinners and the Annual Conference.
· To arrange sponsorship and maintain a healthy relationship with existing sponsors.
· Preparation of presentations for Board meetings.
· Work as first point of contact for job applications, correspondence with agencies and the arrangement of interviews.
· Creation and maintenance of spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
· Minute taking at Board meetings and circulation.
· Provide regular feedback to the Managing Director, working on recommendations.
· To create newsletters, update websites, manage media contact and press releases.
What do you need to apply?
· Ability to communicate effectively with senior management as well as juniors.
· Excellent IT skills, including effective usage of Microsoft suites.
· Excellent diary management.
· Minute taking ability.
· Familiarity with booking travel arrangements, report conciliation and staff organisation.
· Flexibility in working to the business’ requests.
This excellent opportunity suits the organised individual who thrives in a busy environment. With attractive remuneration and the opportunity to progress quickly with this rapidly expanding company, this role isn’t one to be missed. Please apply if you feel suited to this exciting role.