Key Account Manager
A leading Environmental Services Company delivering recycling and waste management solutions to businesses in South East England.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to spearhead the Account Management team in Brighton and the South East. You will manage a number of key business accounts, with a passion for growing business and looking for opportunities too.
You will be the named point of contact for some of the company's largest clients. Your role will be to ensure:
- That the client's KPIs and SLAs are met or exceeded.
- That the operational efficiency of sites is maximised.
- Contract renewals and pricing are negotiated professionally.
- Clients have an expert in a market that they can rely on.
- That revenue and retention targets are met or exceeded.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following;
- Managing business relationships
- Conducting face to face meetings
- Business development
- Knowledge of the waste or recycling industry
What you will be doing:
• Dealing with customers on a day to day basis via phone and email
• Meeting customers on site
• Building and managing relationships
• Growing business
• Producing management statistics
• Quickly resolving issues
- 3+ years in Account management
- Experience in the B2B services industry
- Knowledge of the Facilities Management Soft Services and/or waste/recycling industry an advantage
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Excellent written communications skills
- Competent use of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional approach
- Commercial nature
Salary £26-28K plus bonus (OTE £32K), employer pension scheme and an opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding, ethical, progressive and green company with great career prospects.