Sales Executive - Initial Washrooms
Sales Executive - Glasgow and the Central Belt
£20,568 + car + uncapped commission + guaranteed commission + mobile & tablet + consistency bonus; 1st year OTE up to £30,000
We are looking for passionate & income-driven Sales professionals to join us, Rentokil Initial, a FTSE 100 Group with a small-company feel. Can you hunt down new business and "win the sale"? We offer promotion in the each of your first three years with the business and provide a route into management!
This Sales Executive position will see you travel (in a company car) from client, selling our state of the art Washroom accessories. You will be fully equipped to do the role as we will put you through an initial 6 weeks training course as well as ongoing support and mentoring.
We are currently recruiting an Sales Executive for our Initial Washrooms function, covering a territory withinGlasgow and the Central Belt.
As the Sales Executive you will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying, sourcing and securing both long term and short term contracts with businesses.
- Generating and developing leads (through networking with other Rentokil divisions etc.)
- Building rapport and relationships both internally and externally
- Working towards and hitting set KPIs and targets
- Using your own initiative and planning your days effectively
- Maintaining an existing client/customer portfolio and presenting new products
- Working with key accounts to maximise sales
What you need to succeed:
- An ambitious, outgoing, dedicated personality, able to use their initiative whilst in the field
- A background in business development and generating new clients
- Able to demonstrate Customer Service skills
- Able to manage your time effectively and efficiently
- Full valid UK driving Licence is required
What you will receive in return:
£20,568 + uncapped commission + £300 x3 first months guaranteed commission + mobile + tablet + car + fuel card + local incentives + RI Rewards.
In return, not only will you have a career which is interesting and challenging, you will also be joining an organisation that recognises success and ensures that each colleague has a structured career path and the tools available to achieve the progression they are looking for.