Tyre Centre Manager, Gloucester
We have an excellent opportunity for a Centre Manager in Gloucester.
Our client is part of the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. Their board leads a Group that now employs in excess of 1,200 employees, operating across an expanding network of 85 centres.
As the Centre Manager you will be vital to the growth and success of the Centre and be passionate about Customer Service. You will be our clients’ prime representative with Customers ensuring they enjoy the very best experience so they return time and time again.
A successful Centre Manager possesses a broad range of skills and abilities including:
• The ability to exceed customer expectations
• Great coaching, mentoring and staff development through continuous improvement plans
• Commercial awareness to increase business opportunities
• The ability to prioritise within a constantly changing environment
Skills and Attributes
Our client’s Centre Managers have the following:
• Either Automotive Sales Manager, or Assistant Service Manager experience
• A strong understanding of car technology
• Demonstrate an ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to coach and mentor the team
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
In the role of Centre Manager you will work an average of 45 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of £30,000 to £35,000 plus pension and staff discounts.
Our client offers:
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
Join our client and help them continue their success story of going from strength to strength.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Automotive, Tyre, Fast Fit, Centre, Mechanical, Motor Trade, Workshop, Sales, Management, Cars, Service, Repair, Technician, Mechanic,