Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Do you have payroll processing experience? Are you used to dealing with high volume clients?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading global firm within the banking and financial services sector. As a payroll processor your role will involve processing payroll for upwards of 20 clients. Working within this fast paced environment there is scope for development and career progression.
? Office hours Monday to Friday
? City Centre location
? Competitive salary - £18K-£21K DOE
? Exposure to leading global corporate organisation
? Access to a range of internal and external accredited training courses
? Opportunity for career development
? Permanent job opportunity
* At least 3 years experience in Payroll processing is essential
* Part or qualified Certificate in Payroll Practice or equivalent qualification desirable
* Experience of STAR or another payroll system is essential
* Flexibility and good team working skills
* Strong in both written and verbal communications
* Drive and determination
* Good customer service skills
* Demonstrated organisational skills
* Proficient in Excel
* Process weekly / monthly / quarterly payrolls for small and large employers
* Work as part of a team to ensure that all deadlines are met
* Keep up to date with payroll legislation changes as well as any other changes affecting payroll processing, for example RTI and auto-enrolment, shared parental leave, payrolling benefits etc.
* Dealing with client queries as and when they arise
* Working within a busy office environment
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.