Senior Service Advisor £20,000 - £22,000 Plus Bonus
Are you experienced in working with a customer service role in the Motor Retail Sector?
Are you looking to progress on to a Senior Service Advisor role
Are you looking to work with a progressive and growing group?
We have an excellent opportunity for those seeking a career with a leading automotive retailer. Due to growth, our client is seeking an experienced Senior Service Advisor for one of their specialist and very busy car dealerships near Warrington
- Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers and effectively operating the service department loading system
- Accurately recording vehicle details, receiving payment for work carried out, managing customers in a professional and effective manner, as well as ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures and maintaining a current knowledge of manufacturer's warranty procedures.
- Your overall objective will be for the maximisation of service sales and profitability ensuring the highest standard of courtesy, efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- The successful candidate must have recent or current senior service advisor experience in a franchised main dealership environment.
- This is a customer-facing role and you will therefore be presentable with a polite and courteous manner and experienced at developing relationships with manufacturer partners, customers and colleagues.
What You Can Expect:
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, company car, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
- Up to £22,000 Basic Salary; £25,000 - £27,000 OTE
- 22 days holiday
If you want to be part of a friendly team, work within a superb atmosphere and be lead by fantastic managers - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.