Private Medical Insurance Adviser - award winning company
Experience in Private Medical Insurance Sales is essential
This is an exciting opportunity to build a career at one of the UKs leading and fastest growing financial adviser firms based in Brighton with admirable Core Values, earning them 5* reviews (via independent client surveys) and reaching Finalists in Insurance Industry awards two years running - this is a company who really do care about their products and service that they provide to customers.
They also pride themselves on being 'real’ people, who are there to help their customers and this attitude results in a professional and friendly working office and this, together with ongoing training and development, makes it a super company for your next career move.
Therefore my client is looking for highly motivated individuals who want to develop their career within the PMI sector
- The role is primarily advising on Private Medical Insurance to individuals who have expressed an interest via online or referrals.
- You will be working as the initial Adviser and therefore your performance will be a key contribution to the department as a whole.
- Being highly motivated and confident on working on your own initiative are essential to this role, as you will be providing independent advice to our personal clients.
- With ongoing training and development, you will be required to achieve a very high level of technical expertise combined with premier client service.
- To support your development, you will be sponsored through professional qualifications, including Private Medical Insurance Practice Diploma (P64) with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
My client stands for being the real experts in the industry and therefore they are looking for the very best talent. Below are just some of the skills they are looking for in a new adviser:
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to understand complex information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A confident and motivated self-starter
- Highly motivated
- Experience in Private Medical Sector essential and keen to develop this further
- Strong A level or GCSE grades
- Salary £24,000 pa
- Bonus (Whilst there is a general bonus structure with uncapped commission, my client doesn’t believe in sales, you are there to educate clients so they can make informed decisions which will then generate business).
- Ongoing training and development
If you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the Croydon office.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference.