Financial Systems Accountant - FTC
Blackwaters is recruiting a Financial Systems Accountant for a global services business based outside in brand new offices in Weybridge.
Key responsiblities will include:
- Administration of users, system set up and company parameters
- Supporting the financial community:
- Answering day to day queries
- Investigating and resolving problems
- Advising on best practice procedures
- Adhering to audit controls and procedures
- Investigation of software issues, liaising with software provider where necessary
- The successful candidate will have an aptitude and enthusiasm of working with systems, and utilising them to support the business in all areas.
- Maintaining and enhancing eBIS workflows
- Supporting Financial Systems Accountant and Group Finance Systems Manager on ad-hoc projects as required
Education, Experience and Professional Qualifications:
- Prior experience working in a corporate finance environment
- Preferably AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Prior experience working with finance systems, or very keen to work with finance systems
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Logical, analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Diligent mind-set, paying attention to detail and able to follow processes accurately
- Fast learner, able to pick up complex tasks quickly
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative when necessary
- Positive outlook, enjoys working with others
This role will be on a FTC basis for at least 12 months but with an opportunity to extend further.
An excellent opportunity within a dynamic and family-feel yet global corporate business.