Buyer/Marketing Manager – Bristol
Salary £35,000 - £40,000
Are you looking to work for an entrepreneurial business with exciting growth plans? Are you a natural creative thinker and have the drive to deliver strong sales results? If so, read on!
Based in the South Gloucestershire my FMCG client is well known in their field and expanding in their presence in the west of England. They are now looking for a buyer/ marketing manager to join the team to ensure the company delivers increasing sales execution across diverse channels.
- Project manage the creation and delivery of marketing activities for across diverse channels
- Work with the digital team and agency to make sure promotions are delivered in a timely way
- Brief the creative agency to create a look for each campaign
- Track the ROI of each campaign and build learning points into next campaign
- Managing the creation of relevant content
- Working directly with business teams, be aware of the commercial priorities
- Manage and track all generic artwork requests to ensure the company keep their space in store both on and off shelf.
- 6 years’ experience within FMCG marketing
- Consumer product experience
- Solid Written & Verbal Communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.