HGV Technician / Mechanic
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive HGV Technician Required in Liverpool.
Salary: Up to £30,500 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Qualified HGV Technician Required at Automotive Commercial Main Dealer - Liverpool
Our Client a main dealer for Commercial Vehicles in the North West of England & North Wales, is seeking a fully trained Main Dealer HGV Technician to join their site in Liverpool.
You need to be a team player and able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
* Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
* Resetting of the maintenance system
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles
* Dealing with customer queries
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met
You will ideally hold a Class 1 or 2 licence however this is not essential.
If you're local to Liverpool and interested, please apply right away!
To apply please send your CV to Alishia Douce quoting J68505, HGV Technician, Liverpool.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.