Secured Funding Analyst - 9 Month Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the biggest names in banking and finance. A Secured Funding Analyst is required to support the operation of and the accounting for asset backed funding programmes.
As the Secured Funding Analyst you will be responsible for the preparation and analysis of information to support asset backed funding programmes including Securitisation, Covered Bonds and Central Bank collateral schemes.
This role will require a self motivated individual with strong accounting, analytical, stakeholder management and communication skills.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Supporting the day to day running and accounting for the bank’s funding programmes, including adherence to legal conditions of the issuance, and regulatory / statutory compliance and reporting
- Monitor support tasks carried out in associated support areas and escalate issues where appropriate
- Support the financial, regulatory and investor reporting for the companies established to support funding programmes and the presentation of these in the Bank’s and Group’s results
- Support the monitoring of the asset balances and analyse the behaviour of the underlying assets
- Perform cashflow waterfall calculations for funding programmes
The successful candidate should have:
- Financial Services experience, preferably in a Mortgage Finance environment
- Accounting background and relevant experience/qualification
- Experience in data analysis, producing information for key decision forums
- Strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic chance to work for a leading retail bank where the possibilities of progression and growth are endless.