Morgan McKinley are currently working with a SME business in the Guildford area.
The company are recruiting a Part Qualified Accountant to get involved with all aspects of the finance area.
- Maintaining and reconciling the general ledgers and resolving any queries arising.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Payroll processing (for approximately 30 staff), including year-end procedures, benefit return forms P11D and auto-enrolment.
- Reconciliation of commissions and fees payable.
- Credit control.
- VAT returns with partial exemption calculations.
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) returns.
- Supporting the production of period end accounts and the preparation of associated reports.
- Determining, analysing and interpreting key business drivers and performance measures.
This will be a broad role for an exciting business
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.