MI and Reporting Analyst
We have a great new position for an MI and Reporting Analyst to join a newly created team that will grow and offer the right individual the opportunity to develop a small team.
Based in London our client is a progressive and forward thinking short term mortgage lender, specialising in development and bridging finance, originating loans via both the intermediary channel and direct to client in a market sector that is currently undergoing high levels of growth.
The position of MI Reporting Analyst will provide reporting externally to Investors reporting on development lending performance and internally regarding conversion rates, the customer journey and much more.
Responsibilities for the role of MI and Reporting Analyst
- Deliver management information directly to the Senior Management team and members of the executive team for review and decision making
- Build and produce a suite of timely dashboards. Slide decks and reports which will assist the business to achieve business targets
- Maintain the treasury actual and forecast balances, within the various warehouse lines of the business
- Ensure internal databases, systems and third party databases are both implemented and maintained to enable the production of timely, accurate and meaningful management reports to both internal and external parties
- Gather and maintain data and seek out and implement innovative ways of enhancing the reporting capabilities based on business needs
Experience required for the role of MI and Reporting Analyst
- Experience in financial services is desirable but not essential
- Reporting experience, providing reporting internally and externally to investors
- Treasury exposure would be highly desirable
Salary: Circa £40,000 however will consider more for the right individual
For more information regarding the role of MI and Reporting Analyst please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days