Business Development Manager
Our global client are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover the North of Scotland, predominantly Aberdeen and Inverness. The role will encompass new business development as well as managing several existing accounts.
A well known, market leading brand within the alcohol sector. This is role with a leading brand which is known the world over.
The business development manager will be responsible for the following:-
- Ownership and management of 150 existing accounts
- New business development. Imperative that new clients are continually being added
- On trade sales
- Tutorials and show casing at events
- Brand promotion
Applicants should have the following attributes:-
- Previous new business development and account management experience
- Previously held a home based, stand alone post
- Driven by success
- Well organised
- Ability to juggle a heavy workload
- Knowledge of the whiskey industry is highly desirable
- Existing 'on-trade' network within the territory
- Full driving license
A basic salary above market rate with fantastic benefits.