Field Operations Support - M62 Corridor
Job Title: Field Operations Support
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Rate of Pay: £18,000 - £21,000 pa (Based upon experience)
Package includes: Company car with full mobile office (laptop, mobile phone)
Fundamentals of the role:
Infinite Field Marketing; the UK's leading field marketing service provider, has an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join its rapidly expanding company.
We are looking for a 'Field Operations Support' to join our team. The successful candidate will join an established team, covering the M62 M/LS/S/HD postcodes. This will include travel to various parts of the region and UK. Therefore anyone who meets the criteria who lives in the broader areas as defined will be considered.
The role involves, maintaining, increasing and developing dedicated client relationships. You will develop sound, constructive and supportive working relationships with due understanding of the relevant client's business.
The role is primarily based around visiting retail outlets. Once there, the successful candidate will train staff and offer support on the client’s products. They will also carry out compliance auditing, processing and feeding back results to the customer. Therefore a keen interest in consumer electronics, telecoms, or information technology industry is required. The successful candidate will further have to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved through the management of their call file, schedule planning, file maintenance and data capture.
There is the requirement for overnight stays away from the area of work to attend meetings and training sessions. A maximum of 5 overnights per month may be required.
This role involves significant driving. The successful candidate must have held a full current UK driving licence for a year, with no more than 3 points.
Key skills / experience:
- At least 3 years experience of working in a retail environment
- Experienced in the Consumer Electronics / Telecoms / IT industry
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional presentation skills
- Experience in face-to-face training
- Report writing skills, with an attention to detail
- Ability to be an effective representative for the company
- Ability to be able to function in a Business-to-Business capacity.
- High level of Customer Service & support skills.
- High skill level in building rapport, empathy, and co-operation at all levels of interaction.
- Self motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Reliable, and consistent.
- Computer literate - familiar with Email, Internet, Microsoft Word & Excel, Databases.
- An understanding of / background in the consumer electronics, telecoms, or IT industry.
- A full UK driving licence, held for at least 12 months, with no more than 3 points.
- An ability to attend to meetings at the Client’s Head Office.
- A flexible approach to working hours, travel, and job role.