Sales Training Consultant
Due to growth within their business, our client is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, resourceful and adaptable Sales Training Consultant who can work with our clients’ world-class intellectual property to design and deliver innovative learning solutions that deliver significant improvements in performance.
You will join a Company that is renowned for consistently delivering a wide range of successful behavioural change and performance improvement projects.
The world of learning and development is changing rapidly with new techniques and methods becoming available all the time. We need to be fast, flexible and daring, with a Sales Training Consultant who knows what has to be done to delight our clients.
Our clients love us and some have been with us for many years. Our brands - both of our Company and one of our key solution areas - are globally strong. We need to be in a state of constant renewal and reinforcement, embracing both proven and new learning methods.
The experience and attributes you’ll bring:
- Full knowledge and experience of the training cycle
- Experience of successfully delivering interpersonal skills training up to senior management level
- Ability, drive and passion to perform in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- A willingness to use your initiative, give advice and back your judgement
- The kind of personal skills that make colleagues and clients want to work with you
- Ideally will have experience of working with blended learning programmes and self-managed learning.
What we want you to do:
- Work with our sales team to truly understand our clients’ needs and ensure the solutions we sell deliver the outcomes our clients expect
- Design and develop high-quality training solutions using a variety of learning methods
- Deliver formal learning interventions for people at all levels, across different industry sectors and country cultures
- Utilise appropriate technology in the delivery of learning interventions, such as e-learning, webinars and virtual classrooms
- Mobilise and manage a project team to plan and implement projects efficiently and effectively
- Measure and demonstrate the effectiveness of the work we do for our clients.
The role will report to a senior manager and will have close and effective working relationships with the Sales, Product Services, Client Services functions, as well as our International network of licensees, distributors and associates around the world.
The role is based at our Headquarters in South Yorkshire so applicants must live within commutable distance and must also be willing to travel globally for short periods of time to manage and deliver our training projects.
Our client, a world leading training organisation, located on the outskirts of Rotherham is looking to recruit an experienced Training & Delivery Implementation Consultant to carry out their internationally renowned sales training courses both in the UK and Worldwide.
The Company offers behavioural based training to predominantly large corporate organisations covering a variety of sectors including Financial Services, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, IT and Manufacturing. The successful candidate will deliver a range of courses to senior professionals across the globe from a wide range of cultures.
When not travelling to work alongside their global client base, the successful candidate will be located in a bright, spacious office environment. If you have a strong background in Training & Development and are looking for a role which will require extensive overseas travel, this is a great opportunity to develop a career within a stable and progressive organisation.
Working as part of a small team of Training Consultants you will also be working alongside an experienced team of professional allowing you to draw on resources as well as many years’ experience working in the behavioural change arena.
This role will require a substantial amount of, mostly European, travel. A high level of flexibility will be required to meet your client needs and may require you to be away from home Monday to Friday when delivering training. Our client is located in a rural setting close to Rotherham and Barnsley and therefore a driving license is essential.
Many of the team have a long service history, our client has a great record for candidate retention. This is a great opportunity to further develop your training delivery and implementation experience with a world leading organisation.
- A flat management structure where your creativity and innovations can make a real difference to our performance
- Colleagues with experience, commitment and understanding who are experts in their field and can support, challenge and inspire you to produce your best results
- The knowledge that you’re working for a Company that is improving the performance of its clients every day
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- £35,000 per year plus Car Allowance
- Free parking on site
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Private Health Insurance
Why not contact the office for more information or email your CV to Amy and we’ll give you a call to discuss this and other opportunities?