Maintenance Engineer - CNC/PLC
Are you a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer?
Have you carried our work on CNC Machines tools and/or PLC controlled machinery?
If yes, this could be the opportunity for you. A chance to join a company with a globally recognised name.
You will be carrying out reactive and PPM actives and will be required to fault-find and diagnose problems across the site.
You will need a proven track record within Maintenance ideal around a workshop/CNC environment with a good working knowledge of PLC controlled processes.
Based on their site just outside Plymouth.
On an alternating week shift pattern of Monday-Friday 06:00 - 14:00 | Monday-Friday 14:00-22:00
- Carry out PPM and reactive maintenance/repairs
- Fault-find using PLC ladder diagrams
- Identify faults using CNC controls
- Strong Mechanical & Electrical knowledge (Elec’ bias)
- Experience working on CNC machinery
- Able to fault-find on PLC
Some hydraulic knowledge would be advantageous.