Head of Compliance and Tech - 12 month FTC
My client is a high-profile UK Regulator and they have an opening for a Head of Compliance and Technical to come on board for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Working within a ground-breaking renewable energy scheme that is helping the UK reduce carbon emissions, the Head of Compliance & Technical will provide clear leadership and direction to the Compliance, Audit and Technical Teams. You will oversee the administration of the scheme ensuring full compliance with the legislation, a customer-focused approach to the work, and delivery to service levels/KPIs. You will ensure that key risks to the organisation are being adequately mitigated and develop and implement successful risk and compliance strategies in relation to the schemes and processes, and will manage key internal & external stakeholders at a senior level.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in;
- compliance, risks and controls.
- expertise in leading a team of staff in a service delivery environment
- A strong track record of delivery against SLA and KPI including the application of key business controls
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience in a technical discipline, including delivering robust outcomes on technical or complex areas via evidence-based decision making.
**The role is based in the heart of London and is to start asap. If you feel you fit the bill, please apply now**
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.