Enigma People Solutions is looking for Product Engineer to work with our exciting client working in the photonics sector. They are offering exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with the company.
- Perform all aspects of Product Engineering through the NPI and engineering change process to deliver robust designs and processes to Manufacturing, with a full understanding of product performance, material implications, project costs and design for manufacture.
- Facilitate and support the infeed from component development engineering and systems technology group and drive corporate strategy of moving up the food chain.
- Ensure that all projects assigned are fully auditable to the current site accreditations and work with quality manager to implement any suggested quality improvements.
- Have a full understanding and up-to-date knowledge of the NPI process as well as the requirements quality management systems and at the same time exceed customer expectations in the area of product development.
- Support the commercial demands of the business and in some instances take the lead with customer communication.
- Engineering (Optics/Electronics/Mechanical/Software) or Science based Degree or equivalent experience.
- Be fully versed in project key performance indications and understand how actions and project cost, product quality and on time delivery effect site performance.
- An understanding and experience of Project Management methods and tools and how to implement these in a multi-disciplined team environment.
- Experience in technical design, process development and project management.
- Experience in manufacturing environment essential.
Apply today by clicking the button below!