Motor Claims Handler
£18,000 - £23,000
MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where their people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team - they are looking to grow their existing team and offer a relaxed environment where people can work together to acheive company goals and targets.
Towork as part of a team in the most efficient manner to achieve business objectives and team targets. Ensuring all work carried out is to a high professional standard.
- Solid history of Motor AD/TP claims handling
- Competent use of technology
- Fraud, Total Loss & Property Damage would be desirable
- Excellent customer service, organisational & communication skills with a proven record experience of Motor handling claims on a desk top basis.
- Must be a good Team player
- Dealing with telephone queries, day to day within agreed service criteria.
- Processing invoices, both interim and finals, referring where necessary.
- Reviewing cases and workflow in a proactive manner and taking action to move claim forward, referring where necessary.
- Dealing with and liaising with insurers and policy holders as appropriate.
- Ensure work prioritised effectively.
- Case ownership – to deal with claim from beginning to end, referring upwards in accordance with Licencing levels.
- Awareness of and compliance with service criteria throughout work.
- Ensure personal targets are met.
- Responsible for own personal and professional development and advancement
This is a full time permanent position - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (overtime available)