We are seeking a multi skilled engineer to join our growing service department. The role offers excellent prospects for an engineer with electrical & mechanical skills who is looking for a technically challenging role, servicing and calibrating a range of welding equipment and generators in house and at our customer sites.
Prefer City & Guilds in Electrical & Electronic Engineering. Welding knowledge would be beneficial.
Responsibilities: Based in Alton, Hampshire, the role is mobile and so you will be required travel. The core hours of work are 8.00am to 5pm but due to the nature of the industry, you may occasionally be required to fit in with early starts/late finishes if it arises.
The work is interesting and varied to include the following duties:
- Planned maintenance
- Fault finding, repairs & refurbishment
- Installation & commissioning of new machinery
- Emergency breakdown cover
Key Skills Required: The ideal candidate should have engineering experience with electro-mechanical skills and should ideally hold a recognised and relevant engineering qualification. Full training on clients’ equipment will be provided.
You should possess
- Full clean driving licence
- Computer Knowledge
- Electrical and mechanical skills
- Can do attitude and willingness to get the job done
- Good diagnostic and fault finding skills In return you will be offered a place within a successful and expanding organisation with good client base, interesting work and excellent earning potential.
Salary £21-25K based on experience
Job Type: Full-time