Accountant (ACA or ACCA Qualified)
Our client is a very family focused accountancy practice with a diverse client base. They are very customer service focused which is how they try and distinguish themselves from their competitors.
- To effectively look after a diverse portfolio of clients with regard their varied accountancy needs.
- To be responsible for all aspects of service delivery acting as the clients principle point of contact.
- To work closely and effectively with the Directors and wider support team.
- To be a central member of the Practice.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Live an easy commute to Halesowen, Birmingham.
- Able to complete book keeping, accounts preparation and VAT processing unsupervised.
- Able to travel to London once or twice per month to visit one major client. (Expenses paid)
- Enjoy engaging and developing relationships with the existing clients.
- Competitive Basic.
- Matched 4% pension.
- Free Parking.
- 35 hour week.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.