Qualified Vehicle Technician
Quest Employment are currently recruiting for a Qualified Vehicle Technician for their National Client.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment in a well-established company. The role is in the centre of Northampton and the company is looking for someone who has good customer service skills. The ideal candidate will be able to be in a fast turnaround of 45 minutes per vehicle.
• To competently undertake any necessary fast fit repair as directed by your Centre Manager
• To communicate at high levels to management/checkout operators ensuring deadlines are met and customers are satisfied
• Where required to be involved in the pricing of repairs and the communication to the customer
• To thoroughly quality check all work undertaken and seek advice/support when required
• To work in a safe and clean environment & to be responsible for H&S at all times
• Where necessary to support and contribute to service crew duties and/or any other area of the centre
- DVSA/VOSA Accredited
- BTEC, NVQ 2 or equivalent in Motor Mechanics
Monday - Friday 08:30-17:30 (with a fixed day off in the week), Saturday 08:00-17:00 (every)
- 28 days leave
- Contributory pension (where colleague contributes)
- Childcare vouchers