French speaking Business Development&160;Manager
French speaking Business Development Manager
Central East London
£40K - £45K + commission + benefits
Our client is an international company delivering technology and bespoken design solutions to clients.
- Learn the product offerings to become an expert for key brand clients.
- Develop account and territory sales plans and strategies for assigned customer base to meet assigned sales quotas and goals.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle and maintain key relationship with current and potential clients.
- New business development to expand their business on the BeNeLux market
- Sales presentations and proposals to clients. These clients may include individuals of all levels of seniority within key accounts.
- Review and negotiate complex agreements and be the primary contact for the company
- Own and resolve general sales inquiries
- Collaborate across the organization with marketing, support, pre sales engineering and development teams.
- Attend and participate in trade shows and seminars as needed.
- Fluent in French + English is a MUST
- Business degree would be ideal.
- 3-5 years minimum whole sales cycle experience required.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Proven track record in closing large enterprise level accounts.
- Previous experience within complex products or services sales within IT, Marketing, Media, or Publishing would be ideal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Experience in planning, managing and implementing Account strategies.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Excellent contract negotiation skills.
- Travel to the BeNeLux regions would be required (approximately 30%)
- Understanding of CRM technology.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.