Currently recruiting for one of the world's largest commercial real estate services firm based in central London. The team are amazing, super collaborative and a great team to learn from. The Finance Manager role is responsible for both month end tasks and cash management activities across EMEA. Managing a small team this role will be responsible for partnering with the senior heads of the company and will provide analysis in the monthly management packs.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Production of monthly reporting around debtors and creditors.
- Reporting on the weekly cash position and WIP
- Review cash flow on a daily basis and ensure that any significant issues are reported to management.
- Verification and approval for submission of UK and International BACS and CHAPS payments through the online banking platforms.
- Manage the Cashier and Credit Control teams
- Produce rolling cash flow forecasts for the Group.
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience in either Audit, Accounts preparation or in a similar role from another large global organisation. You must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus, and promote a sense of team spirit and good morale within the office. You will need to be ambitious, Self-motivated and can present to the senior management team confident.
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on