Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Salary band: £35k - £45k
Location: Oxford, Berkshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire
Job type: Permanent
Job sector: Private Practice
Experience: 4-10 years PQE
Contact: James Travis
Practice Area: Residential Conveyancing
Job Role: Solicitor Jobs
Senior Residential Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer
£35,000-£45,000 basic salary
Reward Recruitment are currently partnered with a dynamic law practice at the heart of the community offering expertise on a wide range of legal services in a friendly and approachable manner.
Working with clients on both a national and local level - an innovative firm, evolving with the ever-changing law and adapting to business and commercial pressures, as well as sensitively dealing with private matters. My client is committed to providing appropriate solutions and excellent customer service.
This role will provide a basic salary of £35,000-£45,000.
Reporting to the Head of Conveyancing, the successful candidate will have experience across the full spectrum of residential conveyancing; especially in the areas of Freehold, Leasehold, Sales, Purchases, Re-mortgages, Shared Ownership Schemes, Rights to Buy, Transfer of Equity and Lease extensions.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in the Residential Property
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing
- Professional Development, CQS and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
- Case Management experience (desirable)
If you may be interested in this opportunity please contact Reward Recruitment or apply direct.