Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an HR Assistant to work for their client based in Spalding.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are at the forefront in their field.
As HR Assistant you will provide HR support to line managers and employees. You will have knowledge within an HR function and will assist with a multitude of different roles from warehouse operatives to senior management. You will also be involved in administering Time & Absence reports ensuring that they are up to date and accurate including holiday records. You will be involved in writing reports and provide statistical information as required by the business.
- Provide specialist HR Administrative assistance and general first line advice
- Act as first point of contact for managers and employees
- Ensure HR systems are accurate and up to date
- Record information with organisation policy and legislative requirements
- Provide reports and provide statistical information (WTD, hours worked, turner, absence, KPI's etc)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- MUST have HR experience
- MUST have strong computer skills
- Excellent telephone manor
- Ability to communicate at all levels
This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm with an annual salary of £20,000 p/a
If you are interested in the position of HR Assistant, then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.