This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to progress their career within a market leading company, who are currently recruiting due to their recent growth. This is a crucial role to the company as the Data Manager will lead, support and direct a team to drive constant improvement and efficiency.
The role offers great prospects for career development and progression and will suit an individual seeking a role with a great deal of responsibility and autonomy. Excellent communication skills are key as the Data Manager will be responsible for reporting to senior staff members.
The role will involve:
- Obtaining and analysing data sets from a variety of sources
- Reviewing processes and generating reports
- Using data to assist in forecasting processes
- Directing and leading a team in order to improve efficiency and productivity
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a good mathematical/statistical background
- Experience in data handling and analysis
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Excellent communication skills and adaptability