This is an excellent opportunity to work directly for a prestigious client with an impressive estate and grounds, you will be part for the FM department which plays a huge part in the development of the grounds and buildings, ensuring a high standard and quality at all times.
The key part of the role is to support the Facilities Management team through the delivery of Building, Civils and Engineering projects for new works and major maintenance refurbishments. Managing the requirements from concept through design to delivery of the project. The company has delivered substantial top line growth in recent years and expects that growth to continue in conjunction with an ambitious investment programme in the years ahead.Main Duties/Responsibilities
- To manage designated projects at all stages from inception, design and delivery through to handover to the operational Facilities Management team.
- To assist in the preparation and submission of the annual project review process, supporting key stakeholders in understanding their requirements and creating business cases for submission for approval.
- To liaise closely with key personnel within the Facilities and Estates teams in understanding design protocols and standards. Ensuring all projects are delivered within these guidelines for the year-round operation and The Championships requirements.
- Manage the appointment of specialist suppliers, consultants, Architects and QS in the delivery of projects ensuring budgets and programmes are achieved. Managing review & design meetings and presenting concept designs for submission at design meetings.
- Review and comment on design and construction information submitted by consultants and suppliers to ensure compliance.
- Carry out condition surveys of building and structure, producing detailed specifications on remedial works required over a rolling maintenance programme.
- Liaise closely with other departments to ensure the delivery of projects has no impact around the normal day to day operation
- providing advice as necessary in a professional capacity.
- Working in collaboration with the Estate Development Team members.
- Undertake other duties within the scope of the Facilities function as requested by the Head of Facilities Management.
- Deputise for the Head of Facilities Management as required.
- A recognised qualification in building surveying or construction
- Experience of working within a client organisation
- Up to date IT skills - competent use of Excel, Word, Outlook, Project
- Experience in producing specifications, producing tender packages and managing the whole project from conception through to delivery