Buying / Tender Coordinator Mat Contract
Our established client is looking to recruit for a Bid / Tender Co-ordinator to support the Group Bids Manager in the coordination and submission of all aspects of the sealed tender process from Expressions of Interest, Pre-Qualification Questionnaire to Tenders in order to maximise revenue from both private and public sector clients in line with company targets and expectations this role is a contract until April 2018 but could go permanent.
- Actively creating and maintaining a tender pipeline by registering interest through web portals, European Journal, public sector notices, existing customer renewals and new business opportunities
- In response to the requirements of this tender pipeline the incumbent will coordinate with company sales, operations and legal management, the specific technical, non-technical and commercial submission actions, responses and approvals required for each prospective opportunity in order to meet the submission deadline
- Ensure that all proposal documentation is prepared to the highest standard, generating action lists from tender meetings and non-response escalation emails to senior management, as appropriate to meet deadlines
- Submit (hard copy, email and or portal upload) companies proposal for client consideration
- Expedite pending win/loss progress and subsequently analyse and report on prospect status, identifying market intelligence and trends
- Make sure that the bids / sales management databases reflect the most up-to-date position for future review, sales management and lead generation
- Maintain the bids information library's with the latest , responses and support information
- Ad hoc support for incoming sales calls during peak times
Successful candidates will have some experience within Bid/ Tender process or strong sales administration. Be able to work under pressure and within a new team.
The company offer excellent career prospects and benefits to the successful candidates and the chance to work in a huge company at an exciting time of growth.