Purchase Ledger Clerk
An excellent opportunity to join a friendly office based in Wellingborough to cover a 10 month maternity. Duties are adaptable but should include:
• Daily reconciliation of bank statement, checking receipts and entering purchase ledger DD payments.
• Enter and allocate account payments.
• Prepare cash and cheques for daily banking.
• Deal with customer account queries.
• Prepare and action supplier payments and timely month end payments.
• Action or arrange action for supplier invoice queries.
• Arranging payments to suppliers.
• Wages, timesheets, wage preparation, PAYE, pension payments - liaison with Pension broker, maintenance of life policy.
• Complete VAT returns. • Sending out invoices and statements.
• Dealing with new supplier accounts, completion of application forms, setting up on system.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.