TPI Relationship Manager (retail energy)
Do you have experience of managing relationships with Third Party Intermediaries (TPIs) in the retail energy space? Working for a leading B2B retail energy supplier, the TPI Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing a number of Strategic Broker Relationships, which will include day to day management of the accounts and involve face to face relationship management and protection of the existing portfolio. This is a key role in a complex and high value commercial environment so if you feel you have the TPI Relationship Management experience to hit the ground running - apply today!!
- Sales cycle including proposition management and negotiation to increase profitability
- Ensure processes are fit for purpose to ensure accounts are managed efficiently.
- Achieve KPIs including volume, profit, growth, process, cash flow and risk objectives.
- Manage registration / objection reports as well as site works and IGPTs for gas and electricity.
- Help create retention strategies through effective and documented account planning.
- Working with senior staff in the team identify new business development opportunities
- Working with Income and Operations to manage debt activity within the Indirect portfolio.
- Ensure contractual positions negotiated minimise risks to the business
- Attend rregular face to face contact with TPIs and Strategic account customers as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Graduate calibre
- Minimum 2 years’ relationship management experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent PC skills (Excel and WP applications)
- Numerate and accurate
- Ideally will have previous gas and power knowledge