I am working with a leading employer in Worthing with a great opportunity to join them as a Tax Accountant.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in Tax to join a leading business in this exciting new role. This is a new recruit to the business due to expansion, so my client are open to considering experienced tax professionals or candidates with an understanding of Tax who are keen to develop their career in this area.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Accountant role include:
* Ensuring the group companies are fully tax compliant
* Managing compliance within the contractor industry scheme
* End to end management of the VAT process
* Providing guidance to the off-shore provider in perpetration of the monthly VAT return
* Reviewing VAT returns
The key skill set required for this Tax Accountant role include:
* Demonstrable experience in a Tax and VAT role
* SAP experience would be preferable
* Excellent communicator
* Excellent excel skills
For more information regarding this Tax Accountant role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK