Based in Canterbury our client is an exciting and growing brand looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their team.
This job would suit someone with a minimum of three years Front Office experience. The job will involve managing and leading the reception team to cover a 7 day a week 24-hour operation in order to maximise room rate revenue.
This brand has over 15 years' experience and is one of the fastest growing companies in their field.
The successful individual will have good presentation and customer service skills with experience in managing staff in the role of a supervisor or manager. Knowledge and user experience with Guest line and POS systems would be an advantage.
Duties will include:
- To generate additional revenue from guests by offering additional products and services
- To develop loyalty from guests by encouraging them to sign up to reward programs, open a corporate account and to book direct
- To manage and be responsible for the undertaking of all the duties pertaining to the efficient operation of the hotel reception area
- To ensure that all reception staff are trained and offer a high level of customer service and all guests receive a warm and friendly service during their stay at the Best Western Plus Dover Marina Hotel & Spa
- To ensure the efficient processing of reservation telephone calls, web and fax reservations, and the efficient handling of guest's requests whilst they are staying in the hotel.
- To provide regular management reports on the performance of the Reception Department
- To be part of the Duty Manager rota
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Analyst jobs in Canterbury please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability