Busy Bees is a blend of YOUR talent AND innovation adding too our high quality of child care and education.
Post: Room Manager
Location: Busy Bees at Rugby, Rodney Close, Bilton, Rugby CV22 7HJ
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £15,184 - £18,304 (subject to qualifications and experience)
As a Room Manager, there is a duty of care for all our children and overall management within the room. We are looking for a strong leader, motivator and a passionate child practitioner, eager to add to our creative environment and to be instructive about the care, compassion and comfort given to our children. Our most successful Room Managers hold impressive interpersonal skills, and have the ability to organise well, implement plans and communicate their ideas clearly. Most of our Nursery managers and Area Managers started as practitioners at our nurseries and developed their careers by joining our extensive Training and Management Programmes.
We offer a package which reflects how much we value our Nursery staff, these are as follows:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognisable qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
(For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare Careers Page)
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!
You are invited to apply to join our very successful and happy nursery team.