Account Manager (Business Intelligence) - Chemicals / Energy
Account Manager / Senior Sales Executive - Business Information (Chemicals). Up to £70,000 + Uncapped Commission OTE £100,000 + Benefits
About the Company
Our client is a leading global source of critical information and insight dedicated to providing the most complete and trusted data and expertise for companies within Media & Technology. They have offices in most of the world’s top capital cities and offer a range of information based solutions including: Research, Data, Analysis and Consulting to a range of 'blue chip’ organisations across various markets. They continue to set the trend for innovation with their groundbreaking products and offer fantastic earning potential and career development opportunities
About the role of Senior Sales Executive (Chemicals)
We are looking to recruit for a Senior Sales Executive for the Chemicals / Energy Intelligence Sales team. This role will be a UK specific client facing sales role based in London with frequent travel to meet with clients across the UK.
You will be responsible for selling subscriptions for our client’s forecasting and insight platform (including pricing data) to new and existing clients within the Oil / Chemicals sectors.
The majority of the role will be focused on account management - retaining, growing and developing existing revenue streams (70%) and new business (30%) dealing with clients including International Oil Companies (IOC’s), Major Technology providers & Chemical Providers dealing with senior level decision makers within the Strategy and New Business Teams often at 'C’ level.
This is an exciting opportunity for a sophisticated, senior level sales individual who has a track record of sales and account management within Chemicals, Oil, Midstream, Downstream and Chemical sectors who is looking to join a market leader.
- A minimum of 8 -12 years of sales experience, with at least 8 years of experience in selling complex enterprise solutions, to customers in the energy and chemical industry market segments
- Experience of working in a senior sales role for a leading Energy / Chemicals Information or research Firm or alternatively a strong sales individual who has worked for an IOC
- Demonstrated success in negotiating closing large and complex sales whilst building strong relationships with clients.
- Proven ability to uncover needs and the buying process at private and public multi-national companies
- Skilled in consultative and value selling methodology, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs, challenges and goals
- Must be flexible with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all colleagues in a matrix organization
- Degree educated
If you feel this is something you would be interested in and have the necessary experience please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.