Senior Direct Marketing Officer
- To manage Direct Marketing campaigns including briefing on and agreeing data for target audience and using this to develop, implement, manage, monitor and evaluate campaigns to these audiences with a strong focus on acquisition of new donors.
- Manage annual budgets relating to specific audiences and campaigns and to contribute to the overall budget setting process for the Direct Marketing team.
- Manage and deliver agreed personal and team income targets, and ensure regular monitoring and managing of income targets and expenditure. To proactively alert the Direct Marketing Manager if income and expenditure targets are not going to be met.
- Work with agencies to design and develop direct marketing campaigns from concept, data selection, copywriting, creative approval of print and digital advertising and other communication materials and within guidelines.
- You will support all fundraising marketing activity for individuals B2C as well as B2B with a wide range of companys
Key skill set:
- Must have worked on marketing campaigns and how to run campaigns from start to finish
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing techniques especially mail and telemarketing
- Good copy-writing skills and the ability to choose appropriate language for specific campaign
- Ability to work in a team and flexible on tasks in hand
- Demonstrable experience in fundraising or similar charity environment is desirable
Please remember to quote the job reference UK755888 all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.