Thriving and growing Mid-Kent firm of accountants with strong brand recognition and a loyal local client base now has an exciting opportunity for an accounts and audit supervisor/manager.
Their clients cut across a broad spectrum of industry sectors and range from professional services through to manufacturing and construction. The majority of clients are based in the Mid-Kent area although they do have a presence in London and across the South-East.
Ideally, the successful applicant will be at a stage where they can come in and manage a portfolio of small Ltd and owner managed businesses and looking to expand upon this in the future.
Duties to include:-
- Production of statutory year end accounts for full and varied client base
- Monthly management accounts and accompanying commentary
- Personal and corporation tax compliance
- VAT & CIS returns
- To complete audit work in accordance with audit procedures.
- Work towards managing and planning the small to medium sized audits
- To assist in other audit related tasks as required.
- To assist and mentor more junior members of the Practice
- Opportunity to get involved with business outsourcing function if the successful candidate so wishes
Qualified ACA, CA or ACCA, possibly part-qualified or finalists who have the capability and ambition of managing their own portfolio of clients.
Candidates from any size of firm are welcome, providing they have significant Practice exposure and the ability to supervise and coach junior members of staff on site.
Really exciting opportunity at a professional and successful local firm looking to take on the next generation of their leadership team.
For further information on this or any other Practice role then please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of the team at ReuMilla Walker.