An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Partnership Planner to really make an impact at a leading agency, which is one of the top 10 in the UK. The agency work with a wide range of the UK’s most prestigious brands and are also committed to providing a range of programmes designed to develop staff both personally and professionally.
The team are partnership specialists, managing and overseeing the production and execution of all partnership campaigns across the agency for both UK and WorldWide. They work across many different clients and media owners on some of the most exciting and high profile content campaigns in the industry.
• Working across multi-media
• Providing project management support to the team, as well as leading smaller scale partnerships with support of a Manager (status sheets & calls, timelines, media plans etc.)
• Liaising regularly with internal and external stakeholders e.g. clients, media owners and agency partners (creative & PR agencies etc.)
• Working on projects from start to finish (idea generation, reviewing media owner responses, activation, delivery and reporting)
• Supplying a point of view on new opportunities and potential media partners in response to a brief
• Experience as an Exec or Planner within a media agency or media owner
• Understanding & knowledge of content and partnerships
• Digital planning or buying knowledge
• Confident in managing multiple stakeholder relationships
• Project management skills
• Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel, with previous experience of media plans and putting together client presentations
• Comfortable with numbers
The agency have a number of benefits both for career development and life enjoyment such as trips abroad, free breakfast, private healthcare and many more. If the above makes you want to know more then I would like to speak with you! Alternatively, if it may be of greater interest to someone else in your network then let me know and you could make a £250 referral bonus!