Nursery Nurse Level 3
We are currently looking for Nursery Nurses interested to work in Day Nursery in Bounds Green in London.
Our client is one of the largest UK childcare providers dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for children constantly investing in their staff and facilities to ensure the nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
This employer has a global reputation and have strong links to the values and direction of the Early Years Foundation Stage, offering key person approaches to suit child learning and offering extensive training and qualification opportunities to its employees.
• A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
• An understanding of the Early years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
• An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
• Understanding of the key worker role
- Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience in a day-care setting
- NVQ in childcare Level 2/3 and some relevant experience
- Permanent Contract - Full Time - 40h/week
- Annual Salary £18,128 | Hourly Pay Rate £8.72
- Share of profits for all colleagues
- Annual pay increase
- 30% childcare discount
- Discounts in selected companies of the Group
- High street discounts
- Excellent career opportunities
- In house training