Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Outskirts of Coventry
Salary: £25,500 - £34,000 per annum (£15.00 per hour)
Hours: Full-time and part time hours available
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work in a beautiful nursing home on the outskirts of Coventry. The home is ideally situated between Coventry and Kenilworth and is within easy reach of public transport links, shops and local amenities. This service offers a warm a warm and homely atmosphere to their residents and staff.
This home provides person-centred care to the elderly, as well as offering respite and convalescent care. The home prides itself in the high quality of care that they provide the residents and the Home Manager is looking for an experienced, passionate nurse to join their friendly team of staff.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse of any specialism ( RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. You must have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Amy Daruvalla on .
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.